Is Whitty The First Fnf Mod

0
Is Whitty The First Fnf Mod

Is Whitty The First Fnf Mod. He is also the first of his kind. First ever mod was a reskin that changed boyfriend's sprites to be skid and pump.

Is Whitty The First Fnf ModIs Whitty The First Fnf Mod
The Creator of Whitty mod lefted the fandom. He was our first mod since from www.reddit.com

These mods are very hard, try going to free play mode from the menu. He is also the first of his kind. First ever mod was a reskin that changed boyfriend's sprites to be skid and pump.

First Ever Mod Was A Reskin That Changed Boyfriend's Sprites To Be Skid And Pump.

Vs whitty also changes the default wasd keybinds to dfjk. Whitty is 20% human, the other 80% is currently unknown. Vs whitty adds a new input system, which is based off other rhythm games like etterna/quaver.

READ this  Gta 5 Online Mods Pc

Fnf Whitty Full Week Is One Of Most Popular Fnf Mod Based On Friday Night Funkin Game.

[citation needed] whitty's fuse sometimes sticks straight up whenever he feels immense shock. First ever full fledged mod. Whitty's brain is located in his chest cavity and holds his head when stressed to stop himself from exploding.

Amazing Mod Of Friday Night Funkin Featuring Full Week Of Whitty.

In this mod you will rap battle against different opponent and be the last survivor. How to play fnf vs corrupted whitty the chase? Here comes another new mod from the evil whitty called friday night funkin vs corrupted whitty the chase, where he will test your ability.

He Is Also The First Of His Kind.

Whitty is a glutton, he loves to. These mods are very hard, try going to free play mode from the menu.